Who else wants to make money selling to worldwide buyers? It does not matter if you are in Singapore, China and Hong Kong. Many ordinary people from your region have done so. You can earn money doing the same too.
Check out our guide on how Singaporean, Chinese and ordinary people from around the world can earn money via Etsy.
Follow these steps to start your own Etsy shop to start making money in US dollars. No start-up fee needed (see the link below to get free listing).
- Figure Out What to Sell
So, how do you come up with the idea of what to sell? Start by answering these three questions.
- Name Your Etsy Shop
It’s tempting to shove all of the words your market uses into your business name, but do not do that. The best shop names are three words or fewer.
- Get Your Products Ready and Take Photos
Start small and branch out from there. You don’t need to rush out right now to find bulk supplier or a wholesaler for all of your craft supplies. You don’t need to stock your shop with tens of items.
Start simple and small. Just list 1-5 items right now. You’ll want to focus on an awesome product description first.
Take Sell-able Product Photos. You don’t need an expensive DSLR to take a nice photo. Most of the sellers started with their smartphones, and we suggest you do the same. Neutral backgrounds always perform better than busy backgrounds.
- Open Your Etsy Shop and Create Your Listing – most importantly you need to actually start your shop! No more excuses. Do it now or you will never start at all. Get 40 free listing here.
What Other People In Your Region Are Selling
Are you interested in what other people in your place are selling and earn income by selling their crafts? By research, here are the products that do best in Etsy:
- Swarovski Crystal Beads. You can sell your luxurious, unforgettable designs with Swarovski Crystal Beads for jewelry making.
- Custom Cookie Cutters. You can also sell unique and handmade custom cookie cutter in almost any design you can imagine.
- Vintage Supplies. You can also sell vintage clothing supplies, ribbons, paper and crafts and etc.
Have a question? Leave us a comment below.